Below are links to publications that have resulted from the ERC-funded RISeR project. Presentations are only listed where they are fully available online; it is not an exhaustive list of conference abstracts.
- Cartelle, V., Barlow, N.L.M., Hodgson, D.M., Busschers, F.S., Cohen, K.M., Meijninger, B.M.L., van Kesteren, W.P. (2021). Sedimentary architecture and landforms of the late Saalian (MIS 6) ice sheet margin offshore of the Netherlands. Earth Surf. Dynam. 9, 1399-1421. https://doi.org/10.5194/egusphere-egu2020-14805
- Barlow, N.L.M. (2021) The Last Interglacial: warm climates and high seas. The Paleoclimate Society virtual seminar series, 2021. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IW5I5g9Y95E
- Rovere, A, Barlow, N.L.M. (2019) Sea level in the last interglacial. QUIGS meeting, Cambridge, 2019. Figshare Presentation. https://doi.org/10.6084/m9.figshare.8668118.v4
- Barlow, N.L.M. (2019) Unearthing the ups and downs of Late Quaternary sea level. London Quaternary Lecture, Royal Holloway, 2019. RHUL Recording
- Barlow, N.L.M., Cartelle, V., Eaton, S. (2019) Reconstructing the coastal response to Last Interglacial sea-level rise in the southern North Sea. 20th Congress of the International Union for Quaternary Research, Dublin, 2019. Figshare Poster. https://doi.org/10.6084/m9.figshare.9273497.v1
All outputs have received funding from the European Research Council (ERC) under the European Union’s Horizon 2020 research and innovation programme (grant agreement no. 802281).